TL 300 Air
TL AIR 300 is a portable surface unit which supplies air to diver and also provide useful informations about the diving depth and conditions of the operators. The unit has got HP and LP regulators and comes in a rugged ABS watertight case.
- HP and LP regulators (air supply control);
- 4 HP inlets – 3 diver air connections – 1 emergency line;
- 4 regulators (1 for emergency);
- HP inlets → they are comprehensive of n. 2 scuba cylinders connections, each with 1,5 mt hose, non-return valve and 0-300 bar manometer;
- Max pressure in: 250 bar;
- Air pressure out: 0 a 25 bar;
- Relief valve calibrated at 25 bar;
- LP inlet → 9/16″ JIC with non-return valves;
- Diver air connection 9/16″ JIC.